So here are Mashable’s ten commandments of social media:
Credit: Fast Company
Here is my translation of the above:
1. Be crazy and share the insanity with the web.
2. Go forth and multiple your persona to the places that matter then have them wither on the vine because you know they will.
3. Here is the percentage of photos that will go up: 20% random, 40% relevant to whatever, 15% Inappropriate aka being drunk & 15% WTF.
4. Take the 4th commandment and multiple that by 5.
5. More like listen to a few podcasts then drift away only coming back once a month or so to check then tuning them out.
6. You set your alerts realize there is to much crap then tune 90% of them out.
7. It is all about the snark, the flame wars and fanboys, this is where you rile up the hornet’s nest.
8. Or in other words find people to ease drop on and harass.
9. You are an only crack whore, it is your drug of choice and you know it.
10. Find crazy aka creative ways to spread the word and get people interested and the more nuts the better because otherwise it is just boring.
Edit: Just fixed the Title and I have no clue how that happened sometimes the post everywhere button leads to odd quirks
So what do you do to make a great act better have it said by a half naked dude with some great syntax. Well the Old Spice dude is putting out customized video intros for the internet folks. I think this will drive bloggers to the site to take the gamble to see if they can get a nice vid done by him. Good luck to all and go go go!